Monday, April 11, 2011

Grateful for presenters

This past Saturday I trained seven new couples to be future PreCana presenters. When I got into the office this morning I read through the evaluations from a recent PreCana by a relatively new presenting couple, Jeff and Julie.

What a pleasure to read through their evaluations! In a short amount of time they've become a top-notch presenting couple. The engaged really enjoyed the personal examples that Jeff and Julie shared as well as their presenting style.

Pope Paul VI said this years ago and it's still true today: "Modern man listens more willingly to witnesses than to teachers. If he does listen to teachers, it is because they are witnesses."

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the quote from Paul VI. I will use it with my RE catechists, as you have with yours. Frank

    Happy Birthday (this week!)

    ReplyDelete